Specialises in Implantology
Focuses on Orthodontics, Aesthetics and Paediatrics
Performs Root Canal Treatments
Specialises in Crowns and Bridges
Welcome to our Site!
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
- To provide high quality and affordable dentistry.
- To keep up with the latest techniques and procedures.
- To use the best possible materials available.
- To treat patients as if treating family members.
- To use laboratories that have experience and share our mission.
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that as a team we are highly trained and skilled. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the South African Dental Association (SADA).
Cathy - Practice manager
Nadine, Chantal - Oral hygienist
Sally, Colleen - Receptionist
Lenadee, Judy, Sharon and Samantha - Assistants
Heather and Vivienne - Cleaning and sterilisation
- Routine dental work (we are an amalgam free practice)
- Oral hygienist
- Orthodontic treatment (braces) -
- Root canal therapy
- Crown and bridge work and dentures.
- Tooth whitening, veneers (composite and porcelain)
- Implants. (surgical and prosthetic aspects)
- Mouth guards
- Minor oral surgery: wisdom teeth removal , surgical extractions, apicectomies, etc
- Conscious sedation (we are using only experienced medical doctors to do sedation in our rooms)
For overseas (UK) patients
Dr Meyer also occasionally travels to London and sees patients there – we also have a back up service in London and other parts of England should patients require emergency treatment when not available there.